Friday, May 4, 2007

Race3 - East London Preview


The next race date is coming up fast...East London on the 19th May...the original Grand Prix circuit. This picture of the track layout is all the knowledge I have of this circuit. I can only remember seeing a couple corners of it on TV, it's not in any game that I can practise on, and I can't find any onboard footage. So this will be a whole new experience.....I only have 3 practise sessions to learn it too! Situated at sea level, we are going to get the most power out of the cars....and I'm tired of hearing how scary this track is :P


Anthony Taylor:
ARE YOU READY FOR POTTERS!!!

me: dude, im ready for anything ;) time to kick ass or die trying hehehe

Ant: You're gonna luv EL ...it's frigging fast!

me: yah i heard a lot about east london.....more power at sealevel, potters pass, etc etc. but who cares :P i'll see when i get there eh ;) top8 is calling....top8 top8 top8 top8 top8 :D


Let's see what happens. I'm itching already :)


3 comments:

Zaahir Essa said...

auhuauhaua ella....deary...lol East London is a town here in south africa :) if i had to travel to uk just to race one race, i'd be living on the street after those costs LOL

drive safe? wots that? ;)

rah* said...

LOL shame @ ella, that is SO cute man hahaha :)

AE said...

show em son!
givem high on rubbersmoke!